It’s competition time again! Spring has well and truly ‘sprung’, the weather is glorious and we want to see how the change in seasons is inspiring your work! Post an image of your current jewellery pieces or metalware on our Facebook, Twitter or Community Pages with the hashtag #GoJDspringcomp and you could win a £100 shopping spree at HS Walsh.
It can be any type of jewellery and in any medium as long as it has been designed and made by yourself. This competition is open to all GoJD members.
If you would like to enter this competition with a piece that you’ve designed and made yourself, simply post an image of it on the GoJD Community Page, TGoJD Twitter Page or GoJD Facebook page, leaving a brief description if you wish. Remember to include your other social media account names so that we can find you!
The closing date for this competition will be 5 June 2016. The winning entry will be chosen by Alan Hadley and Jayne Coulson from the five entries with the greatest number of ‘likes’ across the three platforms. The winner will be notified by email in the week following 5 June 2016.
To post your entry on the GoJD community pages:
• login to the GoJD website
• hover over ‘social’ in the top menu and follow the link ‘GoJD Community’ (or follow the link above). Post your entry here with the hashtag #GoJDspringcomp
To post your entry on TGoJD Twitter page:
• Login to your Twitter account
• Write a tweet consisting of @tgojd #GoJDspringcomp plus your name and a brief description if you wish
To post your entry on the GoJD Facebook page:
• Login to your personal Facebook account
• Visit the GoJD Facebook page and click the 'photo contest' link at the top of the horizontal menu
• Follow the instructions to upload your image and enter your name and description, again including the hashtag #GoJDspringcomp
Let us know if you experience any difficulties – we’re always here to help.
We look forward to seeing your designs – Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to members of the Guild of Jewellery Designers; membership details are here.
- Only one entry per person, although you are able to post the same entry on all three platforms
- There is no cash alternative to the offered prize of £100 worth of HS Walsh vouchers
- No payment is required to enter or participate in the competition
- The closing date is 5 June 2016.
- The winner will be decided by Alan Hadley and Jayne Coulson from the five entries with the greatest number of ‘likes’ across the three platforms.
- The judge’s decision will be final
- The winner will be notified by email in the week following 5 June 2016.
Image used by kind permission of photographer Harry Cork